Monday, March 10, 2008

Monday, March 10, 2008

Today I found 6 cents . . . all pennies.

Another frigid day in Boston an another few pennies on the way to work. The first penny was found as I crossed a small road on the way to the T this morning. The second penny was found right before I entered the Back Bay/South End T station. As I bent down to pick it up my knee locked up a bit and hurt for most of the day, but it’s feeling a bit better now.

When I headed out of work this afternoon I was walking with my boss when I spotted and retrieved a penny from the base of a Dunkin Donuts stand in North Station. A few hours earlier we had been discussing pennies so he didn’t bat an eye when I made my find.

On the platform at North Station I spotted and retrieved three pennies from the ground. I’m ashamed to admit this, but I was standing in the spot where I found the pennies for about three minutes before I finally noticed them on the ground. Hopefully I’m not loosing my touch!

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $645.45

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home