Friday, February 29, 2008

Friday, February 29, 2008

Today I found 27 cents . . . 1 quarter & 2 pennies.

Walking to work this morning I picked up a very dirty penny from a gutter along Claredon St. About a 50 feet up the road I saw a guy pick up a dime that I had just spotted. We ended up chatting about found change until I got to the Back Bay T stop (he takes his found change and saves it until he has enough to buy a cup of coffee and then he spends it). He got the dime, but I got some good change stories from him.

In the afternoon I was at the Hanscom Federal Credit Union in the Federal Building and I found a quarter behind a change counting machine.

The final penny of the day came to me as I exited the Back Bay T stop for my walk home. Just after exiting the T stop I found a penny resting up on a building that is being renovated into lofts.

Totals for the day: 27 cents
Race Totals: $643.74

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home