Thursday, February 28, 2008

Thursday, February 28, 2008

Today I found 14 cents . . . 1 dime & 4 pennies. One of the pennies was a Wheat Penny.

Penny number one for the day was found at the North Station terminal by a Dunkin Donuts coffee stand. Pennies two and three were found over my lunch break. I walked down to City Hall to meet a friend for lunch and the first lunch penny was found on a sidewalk. The second lunch penny (third of the day) was found on the ground by a cash register at a sandwich shop where we ate.

On the way home I found a 1953S Wheat Penny (a semi scarce date) on the floor of the Orange Line T. I had just gotten on at North Station and was heading to Back Bay when I spotted and retrieved the penny.

Closer to home I stopped in to Harry O’s, a local sub shop, and got some dinner and found 10 cents (a dime) on the floor by the counter where orders are placed.

Totals for the day: 14 cents
Race Totals: $643.47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home