Sunday, February 24, 2008

Sunday, February 24, 2008

Today I found 31 cents . . . 1 quarter & 6 pennies.

This morning I did some grocery shopping and I found a very bent up penny at the base of a change counting machine at Super 88, a local grocery store. After bringing my groceries home I decided to walk around the neighborhood and learn some more of the area. Along the way I found 2 cents (both pennies) on the sidewalk, another penny outside a Whole Foods grocery store, and 25 cents (a quarter) sitting in a gutter on the way home.

In the evening I headed out to get some dinner and I found a penny in close proximity to a Silver Line bus stop on Washington St. I also found another penny sitting by a trash can at Harry O’s, a local sub shop.

Totals for the day: 31 cents
Race Totals: $643.02

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home