Thursday, March 06, 2008

Thursday, March 6, 2008

Today I found 6 cents . . . all pennies.

I finally got to visit my local post office this morning. The negative is that it closes early, but on the bright side it is open at 7:30am every morning, so I was able to drop off an eBay package on the way to work. At the post office I found a penny on the ground by the front window.

After the post office trip I stared my walk to work and found two cents (both pennies). The first was on a sidewalk and the second (the third of the day) was in a gutter along the same street.

Penny number four was found at the Haymarket T stop this afternoon. I had met a friend down at City Hall for lunch and decided to be lazy and take the T back to work.

Heading home from work I found two pennies in the North Station T stop. One was by the front door and the other was by a bank of newspaper stands.

Totals for the day: 6 cents
Race Totals: $645.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home