Tuesday, March 04, 2008

Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Today I found $1.04 . . . 1 Presidential Dollar coin (John Adams) and 4 pennies.

The day started a bit bleak, as it was the first day since moving to Boston that I did not find change on my commute to work. Nevertheless, things picked up quickly as I took some pennies to the Hanscom Federal Credit Union to empty into the coin counting machine. A penny caught my eye at the base of the machine and upon closer inspection I found a penny and the John Adams Presidential dollar coin.

I had lunch in the building cafeteria this afternoon and on the floor by the napkin and condiment dispensers I found a penny.

In the evening I had to take a detour on the way home and swing by Logan Airport to redeem a flight certificate for an upcoming trip. On the way home I passed through the State Street T stop and I found two pennies on the platform while waiting for the Orange Line T.

Totals for the day: $1.04
Race Totals: $644.94

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home