Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Tuesday, March 11, 2008

Today I found 5 cents . . . all pennies.

Walking to work this morning I found a penny on the sidewalk right after I exited my apartment. This evening I did a few loads of laundry and found two pennies at the Union Park Laundromat. Walking home with my laundry I found a penny on the sidewalk and later in the evening when I went out for some food I found my fifth penny of the day outside of Foodies, a local urban market.

Tomorrow I leave for vacation to Florida to catch a few days of Spring Training baseball and then on a weeklong cruise. I’m not sure how Internet access is going to be, but I’ll try to post along the way. If not, I shall return on March 24th, tan and rested.

Totals for the day: 5 cents
Race Totals: $645.50

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home