Saturday, April 19, 2008

Saturday, April 19, 2008

Today I found 62 cents . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 2 pennies. I also found a Canadian nickel, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

Last night when I left Fenway Park it took me almost an hour to get home by train, even though I live less than three miles from the ballpark. I had tickets for the game this evening, so I decided to walk it and see if that would be faster.

On the walk to the park I found a dime and then a penny. The dime was in a gutter and the penny was on the ground outside Feneway by Gate D.

In an incredible stroke of luck I managed to sit in an empty seat in the front row behind the visitors dugout for the entire game. The seat costs $125 per game and offered a great view. After the game I found two quarters under seperate seats in the lower portion of the ballpark.

Walking home from the game I found a penny on Mass Ave and then the Canadian nickel by a parking meter on Washington St. Although the Canadian nickel will not cout toward the daily totals it has already been placed in my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 62 cents
Race Totals: $652.89

2 Comments:

At 2:08 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

Maybe this seat will be like your "Lucky" seat a Minute Maid. The one that was 5 rows behind the Astros dugout. Then again, I wouldn't bet on it!

 
At 10:26 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Maybe, but I think you are right when saying that I shouldn't count on that. However, the past three games (27 innings) I have spent about 22 innings in great seats!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home