Sunday, April 20, 2008

Sunday, April 20, 2008

Today I found $1.29. . . 1 quarter, 1 Susan B. Anthony dollar coin, and 4 pennies.

Continuing to adjust to my new city I hit my third Red Sox game in a row this afternoon. Walking to the game I found a penny in some dirt by a gutter and then near the ballpark I picked up a Susan B. Anthony dollar coin at the base of a sausage cart outside of Fenway.

In the park I found a penny under a seat prior to the game and then 27 cents (one quarter & two pennies) under different seats after the game. Walking home I found my final penny at the base of a parking meter.

I was a little worried when I stepped into Fenway on Friday because I wasn't sure what the autograph situation was going to be like. Every series that I attend I like to do a team ball for the visiting team. With the number of fans at Fenway I wasn't sure how I was going to do. I'm happy to report that I was able to get 18 of 25 Texas Rangers and the manager during my three games. That's about my average, so there is a sense of relief that I'm not feeling. Now, if I only had more tickets to more games that would be great!

Tomorrow the long awaited Newseum review . . .

Totals for the day: $1.29
Race Totals: $654.18

2 Comments:

At 6:16 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Glad to see that your coin findng has started to pick up! The Susan B. is a great find, too.

Awesome job on the autographs. That's really impressive!

 
At 5:15 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Hopefully it keeps up. Boston can be a tough city for coins, but they are out there.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home