Friday, May 09, 2008

Friday, May 9, 2008

Today I found 46 cents. . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 1 penny (The Trifecta Change Cycle). Change was found in three states (Virginia, New Jersey, and Massachusetts).

It was pouring rain as I left my hotel in DC this morning. However, things started looking up for me after I arrived at National Airport and found a quarter by an airport kiosk.

My flight had a layover in New Jersey and as I was walking from one gate to the other I found a total of 20 cents (two nickels & one dime) on the happy side of the TSA Checkpoint. All of the change was located under benches that people use to sit on to put their shoes back on after clearing security.

Back in Boston it had just started to rain as I got to my apartment. However, just before entering I found a penny on the sidewalk.

Totals for the day: 46 cents
Race Totals: $658.76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home