Friday, May 02, 2008

Friday, May 2, 2008

Today I found 3 cents . . . all pennies.

The first penny of the day dind't come to me until this afternoon as I was leaving work and heading for the ballpark. It was found on a sidewalk between the Boston Gardens and the North Station terminal. The second and third pennies of the day were found outside Fenway Park, America's most beloved ballpark. The first Fenway penny was resting up against a nearby building the the second penny was at the base of a parking meter.

I have been to quite a few games at Fenway as of late, and have noticed that when the PA announcer comes on to welcome everyone he welcomes them to, "Fenway Park, America's most beloved ballpark." I don't know if there was a vote on this or not, but the Sox seem very passionate about this. Therefore, from this point forward, anytime I mention Fenway Park it will be followed by, "America's Most Beloved Ballpark."

Totals for the day: 3 cents
Race Totals: $656.24

2 Comments:

At 9:08 PM, Blogger Becca said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!

 
At 8:39 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Thanks.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home