Sunday, April 27, 2008

Sunday, April 27, 2008

Today I found 1 cent . . . a penny.

It was under a change counting machine at Stop and Shop, a local grocery store. I went there this afternoon for some groceries to get me through the week. I won't be having to cook that much, however, as I have tickets to the entire six games of the Red Sox homestand!

In some exciting change news I spoke with my former co-worker Jennifer this evening and she told me that several days ago when she got home there was a tennis ball on her lawn. When she picked it up she saw that there was a slit cut in the top and inside was 92 cents in change. I'm guessing that someone filled it with change to add some weight, so a dog could fetch the ball. Still, a good find by former co-worker Jennifer.

Totals for the day: 1 cent
Race Totals: $655.61

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home