Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Wednesday, April 23, 2008

Today I found 44 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 4 pennies (The Great Change Cycle). I also found a Canadian penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

On my way to work this morning I found a nickel on the platform at North Station and then a dime by a ticket machine at North Station. When I took some coins to the bank this afternoon I found 26 cents (one quarter & one penny) under a change counting machine.

Heading home this evening I found three pennies. The first was by a Dunkin Donuts stand in North Station, the second was in some dirt by a lamp post, and the third penny of the day was at the post office.

The Canadian penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals, was found in a gutter by the street outside the post office. The Canadian penny has already been placed in my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.


Totals for the day: 44 cents
Race Totals: $655.14

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home