Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Tuesday, April 22, 2008

Today I found 12 cents. . . all pennies.

The day started with a penny and ended with a penny, and lots of pennies in the middle. This morning at the Back Bay/South End T stop I found a penny by a vending cart. Shortly thereafter I hopped on the T and headed to North Station. While standing I spotted a penny on the ground, and just prior to exiting the T I was able to pick it up off of the floor.

When I walked through the North Station terminal heading into work I spotted and retrieved seven pennies from the floor. They were all together, were close to the door, and in close proximity to a trash can.

Heading out to lunch this afternoon I found a penny in the street as I crossed Causeway and another penny at the place where I had lunch (a burito shop, the name of which I can't remember).

The final penny of the day came this evening when I headed out for some dinner. I picked the penny up off of the floor at Harry O's, a local sub shop.

Totals for the day: 12 cents
Race Totals: $654.70

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home