Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Tuesday, April 29, 2008

Today I found 38 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 3 pennies.

I got to work early this morning so I headed down to the credit union located in my office building to return some pennies that I had searched the night before. Under a change counting machine in the credit union I found a single penny.

Walking to lunch this afternoon I found a penny in some dirt by a tree. Several co-workers were impressed with my keen eye.

Heading to the Green Line this afternoon to go to Fenway I found a dime by a Dunkin Donuts stand in the North Station terminal. It was by the foot of a blind man, so I made sure to ask him if he had dropped the dime prior to retrievning it. He hadn't, so I claimed it for my own.

After the Sox 1-0 victory over the Toronto Blue Jays (they are now 4-0 with me at the games) I found a quarter under a seat in the ballpark. Walking home from the game I spotted and retrieved a penny from the sidewalk along West Newton St.

Totals for the day: 38 cents
Race Totals: $656.05

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home