Wednesday, May 07, 2008

Wednesday, May 7, 2008

Today I found 80 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 5 pennies (The Capital Change Cycle). Change was found in one state and Washington, DC.

When my plane landed in National Airport this afternoon I promptly found a quarter by a candy display at the airport. As the airport is actually located in Virginia, not Washington, DC, this made for a nice Virginia find.

As it so happened Becca was in town for her work, so I met up with her in the afternoon. On the way to meet up with her I found a penny by a parking meter in DC.

The rest of the change for the day, 54 cents (one nickel, two dimes, one quarter, and four pennies), was found at the Pentagon City Mall in Virginia. We stopped there as I had to get a few items for the next day. The vast majority of that change was found in the food court area.

Totals for the day: 80 cents
Race Totals: $658.29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home