Friday, May 18, 2007

Friday, May 18, 2007

Today I found 30 cents . . . . 2 dimes & 10 pennies. One of the dimes was a 1946 silver dime. I also found a Canadian penny, which sadly will not count toward the daily totals.

This afternoon I dropped off some plastic bags to be recycled at Kroger, a local grocery store. After disposing of my bags I stopped at a change counting machine. There was nothing in the reject slot but there was 13 cents (one dime & three pennies) on the ground nearby. The dime was a silver dime, minted in 1946.

On the way home from the Astros game late this evening I stopped at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex, and found 17 cents (one dime & seven pennies) scattered about on the ground.

It was at Kroger that I found the Canadian penny. Sadly, the Canadian penny will not count toward the daily totals. However, it has already been deposited into my “Not Change Cup,” keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 30 cents
Race Totals: $538.60

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home