Monday, June 25, 2007

Monday, June 25, 2007

Today I found $1.53 . . . 5 dimes, 4 quarters, and 3 pennies.

My first two pennies came to me as I was leaving Shipley’s Donuts this morning. I was heading into the office early and I decided to stop and pick up a dozen donuts to share with the co-workers. The pennies were both sitting by the exit door.

In the afternoon I was driving along the toll road and prior to paying my toll I opened the door and picked up the loose change at the base of the basket. There I found $1.41 (four dimes, four quarters, and two pennies). There wasn’t a single car behind me so I had plenty of time to make sure I got everything that I could.

Before heading back to the office I swung into a Shell gas station to pick up a drink and I found 10 cents (one dime) by the door when I walked in.

Totals for the day: $1.53
Race Totals: $573.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home