Sunday, June 17, 2007

Sunday, June 17, 2007

Today I found 22 cents . . . 1 dime & 12 pennies.

My dime was found on the ground at Minute Maid Ballpark this afternoon following the Astros game (sadly, the first three game series sweep that the Astros were able to complete in the not so young 2007 season).

On the way home I spotted and retrieved two pennies from a red light near FM 1960. Later in the evening I was driving with Becca and I was able to spot and retrieve another two pennies from the street while we were stopped at a red light. The final eight pennies were found at the Kwick Kar Wash, where we stopped after a late dinner.

Totals for the day: 22 cents
Race Totals: $570.55

4 Comments:

At 9:59 PM, Blogger Bailey said...

22, the same number as your favorite Astro from previous seasons!

 
At 10:41 PM, Blogger Chris said...

That really deserves no comment, yet you are getting more than that since I'm actually taking the time to type, "No Comment."

 
At 1:13 PM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Your wife is quite accomodating. I always kid my wife about my or her getting coins while we pay tolls ... there's tons there, but if I did I think she'd murder me.

 
At 11:07 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

Accomodating yes. My wife no. If I am married it would be news to me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home