Friday, June 08, 2007

Friday, June 8, 2007

Today I found 57 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 7 pennies (The Brooke Change Cycle--In Honor of Becca's Friend Brooke who I just found out is a fan of the blog).

Harvard Graduation is over and today was a day spent doing some random things that needed to be done. Walking from the bank in Arlington, MA to the house I found two cents. One penny was in a patch of dirt by the sidewalk and the other was sitting on the sidewalk.

In the afternoon Becca had to return some cable boxes and I was left to watch the car, which was somewhat legally parked. While keeping an eye on the car I found 53 cents (one nickel, two dimes, one quarter, and three pennies) around some bleachers and a bench by a baseball field.

In the evening we went to a graduation party. On the way there I spotted and retrieved a penny from the corner of the street while stopped at a red light and then found another penny while walking to the party.

Totals for the day: 57 cents
Race Totals: $567.88

3 Comments:

At 6:31 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for the shout out, Chris!! I'll return the favor when I finally get my blog started!! It was fun seeing you, looking forward to the Chris and Becca visit in Thailand!!

 
At 6:33 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Okay...my post said that I was anonymous, but really, I like to think of myself as having my own distinct identity....

This is Brooke, just in case there was any confusion!

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Brooke:

Nice to see that you have mastered the science of posting on blogs! You are quite welcome for the shout out. Anything for the loyal reader!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home