Saturday, June 09, 2007

Saturday, June 9, 2007

Today I found 23 cents . . . 2 dimes and 3 pennies. Change was found in two states, Massachusets and Texas.

My first 13 cents of the day was found at Logan Airport in Boston, where I had two hours to kill thanks to a delayed flight. The dime was found on the carpet at an airline departure waiting area and the three pennies were found by various food stands.

Back in Texas I headed off to the post office to mail some eBay items. At the post office I found a dime on the ground when I walked through the main doors.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $568.11

2 Comments:

At 10:25 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

The amount of change you find at your Post Office is pretty amazing.

 
At 10:37 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I'm suprised that the hard working postal employees don't get the change for themselves, but go figure. Er, never mind.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home