Friday, July 20, 2007

Friday, July 20, 2007

Today I found 25 cents . . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 10 pennies. Change was found in three states; Texas, Maryland, and Pennsylvania.

I had to drop my car off to be repaired this afternoon (the repair place was right by my apartment complex) and I walked home after words. On the way home I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) while walking.

Later in the day I headed over to the airport to catch a flight to Baltimore, MD. After clearing the security checkpoint I found 10 cents (one nickel & five pennies) on the ground as I waited for my baggage to be sent through the x-ray machine.

Upon landing in Baltimore I found a penny under a vending machine at the airport. I found another three cents after crossing over into Pennsylvania. The first two pennies were under a vending machine at a rest stop and the final penny was by the front desk at the hotel where I spent the evening.

Totals for the day: 25 cents
Race Totals: $583.63

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home