Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Tuesday, July 10, 2007

Today I found 64 cents . . . 4 dimes and 24 pennies.

All change was found at various car washes in the Houston, TX region. I use the term loosely, however, as some of the change was found at least 45 minutes outside of Houston, but still at a no-name car wash.

Too bad Aaron Rowan single handedly lost the All-Star Game for the National League. Of course if the manager had pinch hit Albert Pujols there probably wouldn’t be anything to talk about. However, since that didn’t happen I put the full blame on the Phillies.

Totals for the day: 64 cents
Race Totals: $579.14

2 Comments:

At 10:29 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

Man, Chris... you've been goading me a lot lately.

LaRussa just wanted to spare his struggling, pampered star and his fragile ego from making the last out.

Rowand is a blue-collar player who can live with what's what.

Password: ssvagds

 
At 12:39 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Brian:

As bad as the Astros have been this season the only joy in baseball that I have is goading you a little bit. Still, when the season ends you are going to have the last laugh, so I'm getting it in when I can.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home