Sunday, July 08, 2007

Sunday, July 8, 2007

Today I found 35 cents . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, and 10 pennies. I also found a token with no cash value and a Canadian 50 cent piece. Sadly, the final two items do not count toward the daily totals.

The first 25 cents (one nickel, one dime, and 10 pennies) were found at a no-name car wash, scattered about on the ground. The remaining dime was found on the ground at a convenience store across the street from my apartment complex.

The token with no cash value and the Canadian 50 cent piece (the first one of those that I have ever found) were retrieved from the coin return slot of a change counting machine at HEB, a local grocery store. Although neither will count toward the daily totals both have already been deposited into my "Not Change Cup," keeper of such items.

Totals for the day: 35 cents
Race Totals: $578.42

2 Comments:

At 10:34 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Do you know if Canadian 50 cent pieces are more common that US 50 cent pieces?

 
At 11:03 PM, Blogger Chris said...

No clue. I didn't even know that the Canadians had a 50 cent piece until I found one today!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home