Saturday, July 07, 2007

Saturday, June 7, 2007

Today I found $3.53 . . . 1 nickel, 2 dimes, 9 quarters, 1 Susan B. Anthony dollar coin, and 3 pennies (The Ricky Wedding Change Cycle).

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot of my bank and as I was pulling from the parking lot to the street I spotted a quarter. As no one was behind me I was able to stop and retrieve the quarter, which was still technically in the parking lot, but perilously close to the street.

After my stop at the bank I was off to San Antonio, TX for a friend’s wedding. Along the way I had to take the toll road, but I was able to retrieve some change along the way. All told I ended up with $2.11 (one Susan B. Anthony dollar coin, one dime, four quarters, and one penny).

At a restaurant in San Antonio I found a penny at the base of the hostess stand and on the way home from the wedding I stopped at a no-name car wash and found $1.11 (one dime, four quarters, and one penny). The quarters were stacked in a car wash station and the remaining change was scattered about on the ground.

Totals for the day: $3.53
Race Totals: $578.07

1 Comments:

At 10:50 AM, Blogger kestrelia said...

Damn, that's awesome! I have yet to find a dollar coin. Congratulations.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home