Monday, July 02, 2007

Monday, July 2, 2007

Today I found 11 cents . . . 1 dime and 1 penny.

Both coins were found under a vending machine in a building adjacent to my office. I went over to there at lunch because they have a small store that sells lunch and it was raining and I didn’t feel like driving anywhere. Apparently everyone in both buildings had the same idea because the lines were quite long.

Game One of Astros v. Phillies is in the books and my prediction is on pace to be correct. The Phillies tried to rally and Shane Victorino made an amazingly boneheaded attempt on a ball, which I admired but was not so smart. Nevertheless, the Astros held on for the win.

On the autograph front I picked off 11 of the Phillies players, including Ryan Howard, Chase Utley, and Aaron Rowan. The ball is starting to take shape quite nicely and I’m hopeful that my luck will continue tomorrow.

Totals for the day: 11 cents
Race Totals: $573.64

2 Comments:

At 6:31 AM, Blogger Unknown said...

Wait'll next year!

I'd love to hear more about the Victornio ribbing. Have you heard about his bobblehead--him in a grass skirt.

password: knhfnuq

 
At 11:14 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I'll send you an e-mail with details later, but for now its time for bed. These late inning wins have a way of making anyone a bit tired.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home