Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Wednesday, July 11, 2007

Today I found 62 cents . . . 1 dime, 2 quarters, and 2 pennies.

My first 35 cents (one dime & one quarter) were found on the ground by a toll road pay station. I didn’t even mean to get on the toll road, so at least I got something for my misguided sense of direction.

Later in the day I found two pennies at Cabbos, a restaurant downtown where I met a friend for lunch. The first penny was on the ground and I picked it up while standing in line to place my order. The second penny was by the area of the restaurant where they had the soda machines.

In the evening I attended dinner with Roger Clemens. Well, it was actually a dinner that he hosted to honor the nominees for College Pitcher of the Year. While walking to the hotel where the dinner and reception was held I found a quarter on the sidewalk. Sadly, Roger was not in the signing mood after dinner, but I did manage to pick up a cruse and a Sammy Sosa autographed baseball in the silent auction, which was held prior to dining.

Totals for the day: 62 cents
Race Totals: $579.76

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home