Monday, July 30, 2007

Monday, July 30, 2007

Today I found 12 cents . . . 1 dime & 2 pennies.

All change was found at a no-name car wash. I stopped there on the way home from dropping off some newspapers and plastics for recycling.

When I checked my mail this afternoon I had two wonderful items, both from Bailey. Bailey is my change race partner who moved to St. Louis last year. As part of his work he travels often to Minnesota, and often has down time when he is there.

For a long time now I have been encouraging him to visit the Spam Museum in Austin, MN. Yes, that’s right, Spam. The food, not the annoying thing that you receive in you inbox.

Anyhow, Bailey finally came through, and as proof he sent me this post card:


And this plush, lovable, stuffed Spam Mascot:


The museum was apparently worth the trip, and he even had a Spambasador call me when he was there. For more on Bailey’s trip check out his blog. He assures me he will be posting about the visit in the near future!

Also, I would be remiss if I didn't take this opportunity to wish a happy birthday to loyal blog reader Becca. Happy birthday!

Totals for the day: 12 cents
Race Totals: $586.16

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home