Saturday, July 21, 2007

Saturday, July 21, 2007

Today I found 47 cents . . . 2 dimes, 1 quarter, and 2 pennies.

It was well past midnight when I settled into my hotel in Breezwood, PA. I took a quick walk around the area and found 26 cents (one quarter & one penny) in the drive-thru lane of a Taco Bell.

In the morning I had breakfast at the hotel buffet. Selection wasn’t that great, but it was a free breakfast so I didn’t complain too much. Walking out I found a penny on the ground near the buffet line.

After breakfast I drove to Pittsburgh, where I caught an Astros game vs. the Pirates. However, before heading to the game my friend Becca and I stopped by the Phipps Conservatory and Botanical Gardens. After parking I found 20 cents (two dimes) at the base of a parking meter.

Totals for the day: 47 cents
Race Totals: $584.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home