Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Today I found 73 cents . . . 2 dimes, 2 quarters, and 3 pennies. Change was found in three states; Massachusetts, New York, and Florida.

It was my first day of vacation and it was a long day. It started with a walk to the T this morning so I could head to Logan Airport for my flight to Florida. On the way to the T I found a penny outside of Foodies, a local urban market.

My flight connected through LaGuardia Airport in New York. The connection time was short and the TSA lines were long, but I did manage to find 11 cents (one dime & one penny) at the TSA Checkpoint in NY.

Once I got to Florida I found a penny on the floor of the Orlando airport and 60 cents (one dime & two quarters) in the change return slot of a pay station along the Florida Turnpike.

Totals for the day: 73 cents
Race Totals: $646.23

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home