Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

Today I found 13 cents. . . 1 dime and 3 pennies. It made for a nice relaxing day after yesterday’s excitement.

On my way to work this morning I spotted a dime at a store where I had stopped for a breakfast taco. It was on the ground, near a display of impulse buy items intended to increase the profit of the shopkeeper.

Driving home from work I stopped at Shell for a drink and found three pennies. The first penny was on the ground by an ATM machine, the second was on the ground by the counter, and the third was in the parking area.

As I stated a few days ago I plan on trying to shoot for more natural finds and less forced finds. However, I want to discuss my ideas with Bailey, so until such time as he gets back I plan on doing some serious searching. Today just happened to be a busy day.

Totals for the day: 13 cents
Race Totals: $100.47

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home