Saturday, June 25, 2005

Saturday, June 25, 2005 (Bailey's Wedding Day!)

Today I found 65 cents. . . 2 nickels, 2 dimes, and 35 pennies.

At breakfast this morning I found five cents (all pennies) in the parking lot of Bob Evens. In the loby of my hotel I found an additional two pennies. At Myer, an Indiana local grocery store, I found 29 cents (two nicekls, one dime, and nine pennies) in the change return slot of a coin counting machine. One of the pennies was a 1940 Wheat penny.

Picking up my tux at the Men's Warehouse I found 10 cents (one dime) in the changing room where I tried on my tux (it fit fine). At two different car washes that I stopped at to look for change I found seven cents (all pennies) and five cents (all pennies). At a nearby Wendy's I found two cents in the parking lot.

At a Shell gas station I found two cents on the ground and at a British Petrolium next to my hotel I found three cents.

Daily Total's: 65 cents
Race Totals: $97.52

2 Comments:

At 5:35 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

I think one of your wedding gifts to Bailey should be a month's hiatus from the change race to give him a sporting chance. Or at least a month of natural finds.

 
At 3:20 PM, Blogger Chris said...

I'm not sure if a month would do it. However, tune in for the update on June 26th for a recap of the wedding and an update on Bailey's finds. Both are wonderful.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home