Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Tuesday, February 20, 2007

Today I found 53 cents . . . 1 dime, 1 quarter, and 18 pennies.

This morning I found a penny in the parking lot of a business where I had an appointment. Later in the day, the first time driving to lunch and the second time driving home, I found and retrieved pennies from the roadside while I was stopped at red lights. Closer to home I found 21 cents (one dime & 11 pennies) at Sonic. The final find of the day was 29 cents (one quarter & four pennies) at JR’s Car Wash, the car wash next to my apartment complex.

When I got home this evening I had this waiting for me in my mailbox:


It is a Series 1988A dollar bill autographed by Former Secretary of the Treasury Nicholas F. Brady. The bill will join autographed bills that I have already received from James Baker and George P. Shultz.

Totals for the day: 53 cents
Race Totals: $497.36

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home