Friday, July 01, 2005

Friday, July 1, 2005

Today I found 13 cents. . . all pennies. This ends my 36 day streak of finding at least one dime. I’m not pleased with the streak ending and I’m not pleased with the totals for the day.

Driving back from lunch a co-worker had to stop for gas at Mobil. While he pumped gas I found a penny by an air hose. Returning from lunch I found another penny in the office parking lot.

Driving home after work I spotted and retrieved a penny from the road. At a car wash next to my apartments I found three cents.

In the evening I had some chores to complete and they took me to a variety of locations. I found one penny on the ground at Randalls, a local grocery store, and another penny in the Randalls parking lot. At a Shell gas station which was next door I found four cents. My final find of the day was a single penny by the door of Kroger, another local grocery store.

The miserable performances that I have turned in since I reached $100 are beginning to bother me. I really don’t like this and I plan on making sure that it does not happen again tomorrow.

Totals for the day: 13 cents
Race Totals: $101.08

2 Comments:

At 5:00 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Chris: Not comments since victory on Tuesday, Congrats, but see I am correct, you need to come up with a new angle, something you can attain within a year with hard work. Is reaching 25$ only in dimes, you should solicit ideas for the next change challange.

 
At 5:52 AM, Blogger Chris said...

Mr. or Mrs. Anonymous:

Thought provoking stuff, that's for sure! I'll have to think about it.

Chris

 

Post a Comment

<< Home