Friday, July 15, 2005

Friday, July 15, 2005

Today I found 36 cents. . . 3 dimes & 6 pennies.

After sleeping in this morning (today was a travel day for me) I went to the library at Washington College to get on the computer so I could get some driving directions. Outside the library in some dirt I found two pennies. Walking down to the Toll Science Center, so say goodby to some friends, I found another penny on the sidewalk.

Prior to returning my rental car I had to fill it with gas. At a WaWa gas station I found 23 cents (two dimes & three pennies) on the ground. At the BWI Airport car return center I found 10 cents (one dime) in a parking garage.

Instead of flying back to Houston today I'm spending Friday and Saturday with friends in Baltimore. I fly back to Houston on Sunday, and hopefully Tara will be there to pick me up.

Totals for the day: 36 cents
Race Totals: $108.10

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home