Saturday, July 09, 2005

Saturday, July 9, 2005

Today I found 42 cents. . . 1 dime and 32 pennies.

Right now the Astros are playing out of their minds. I watched them win again this afternoon, 4-2 against the Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles. On my way home from the game I stopped at Cheveron to get a free 1 liter bottle of coke. At the register I found two pennies on the ground. Also while driving home I stopped at Sonic and found 12 cents (all pennies). At the Kwick Kar Wash next door I found 17 cents (all pennies).

In the evening I went to Kroger, a local grocery store, to get some steaks to cook out by the pool this evening. I also picked up 11 cents (one dime & one penny). The dime was in the change return slot of a coin sorting machine and the penny was in the parking lot. I found the penny while walking back to my car.

Still stoked about the Roger Clemens autograph yesterday I decided not to mess with autographs today. I could see no reason to soil a great autograph series by trying for other players.

Totals for the day: 42 cents
Race Totals: $106.43

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home