Thursday, July 07, 2005

Thursday, July 7, 2005

Today I found 23 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 8 pennies.

This morning I dropped a friend off at the airport at 6:15 am. On my way to work I stopped at a Taco Bell drive-thru by the airport and I found seven cents (all pennies). A few hours later I was feeling a bit hungry so I went across the street to a store to get a breakfast taco. The store was closed, but I did find a dime under a vending machine in the building. On my way to lunch I found six cents (one nickel & one penny) in the road at a red light. Several co-workers who were behind me were only semi impressed with my very solid road find.

On the autograph front I managed four signatures today, but they were all decent. The two notables would include Khalil Green and Sean Burroughs. The Astros lost today, but it was an entertaining game. As I exited the ballpark I had a parking ticket on my car. I was legally parked so I intend on appealing the parking citation immediately. I will keep everyone posted on my success, or lack there of.

Totals for the day: 23 cents
Race Totals: $105.34

2 Comments:

At 10:14 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Whoa, a ticket? Unacceptable!

Where were you parked?

 
At 11:49 PM, Blogger Chris said...

By the Home Plate Bar & Grill. In a leagal spot, but next to a commercial spot. The metermaid (I have more respect for drug dealers. . . at least they do something more honest for a living) must have thought I was in a commercial space because that's what the ticket was for.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home