Sunday, July 10, 2005

Sunday, July 10, 2005

Today I found 29 cents. . . 2 dime and 9 pennies.

Early yesterday morning I walked over to the Chevron station across from my apartment complex to purchase a drink. While walking past the gas pumps I found one penny on the ground. After the Astros game this afternoon I stopped at Exxon and found 27 cents (two dimes & seven pennies) by a vacuum cleaner. All of the change was laying in a neat pile on the ground. In the evening I took a quick rain shortened walk and while strolling through a parking lot I found another penny.

The Astros continue to play out of their minds. They came back from being down 5-1 to beat the Los Angeles Dodgers of Los Angeles. On the autograph front I got one graph today, but it was a good one, Alissa Milano. She is dating Dodgers pitcher Brad Penny and was at the game today. I saw her in the stands and got the autograph by the nacho stands when she went to go get a little snack. I almost didn’t recognize her because of a lot of tattoos, but it was certainly her and she was very friendly when signing. Perhaps when she dumps Brad I’ll give her a call. I think we bonded (as much as one can bond by a nacho stand, at least).

QUICK NOTE: I'll be in Baltimore from Monday to Sunday (this time for work) so I'm not sure if I will have Internet access until Friday. If I do I will post, if not I'll keep track and post on Friday.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $106.72

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home