Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Tuesday, July 12, 2005

Today I found 17 cents. . . 1 dime & 7 pennies. I also found a woman's earing. Sadly, the woman's earing does not count toward the daily total.

This evening I went to work out and I found two cents in the fitness center at Washington College. On an evening run I found an additional five cents (all pennies) as I ran through town (specifically, as I ran through a Taco Bell parking lot).

Even later in the evening I went to watch the All-Star game in the student union at Washington College. It was there that I found 10 cents (one dime) in a couch. I also found the woman's earing, turquise in color. The earing will be deposited into my "Not Change Cup," at least as soon as I get back to Texas.

Totals for the day: 17 cents
Race Totals: $107.04

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home