Monday, July 18, 2005

Monday, July 18, 2005

Today I found 22 cents. . . all pennies. I also found a Mexican dime, which sadly won't count toward the daily totals.

Prior to leaving Houston this morning I stopped at a car wash next to my apartment complex. There I found 16 cents (all pennies). A little further down the road I found a penny in the road at a red light. As I retrieved it the guy in the SUV next to me seemed amused, but he didn't say anything.

In the evening I went to Mexico for some dinner, but sadly didn't find any change. I did find a bottle of cheap alcohol, which I procured and returned to the United States. Driving back from Mexico I stopped at HEB, a local grocery store, and found one penny on the ground by a checkout stand. My final stop of the evening was a car wash in Eagle Pass, TX, where I found four cents and a Mexican dime. As loyal readers know the Mexican dime will have a new home in my "Not Change Cup."

Totals for the day: 22 cents
Race Totals: $109.22

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home