Saturday, July 16, 2005

Saturday, July 16, 2005

Today I found 19 cents. . . 1 nickel, 1 dime, and 4 pennies (and all were natural finds).

My friend Patti from New Jersey came to visit with me today in Baltimore. We had a fun packed day, which included sight seeing, eating, and some shopping. As we were leaving Lexington Market I witnessed a guy drop some change and walk away. I went and retrieved it and had 11 cents (one dime & one penny).

Later in the day we were walking around the Pratt Street Pavilion and I found two cents by a food stand. After lunch we took a quick trip to Barns & Noble and I found six cents (one nickel & one penny). The penny was on the ground by a Starbucks stand and the nickel was under some book shelves.

Totals for the day: 19 cents
Race Totals: $108.29

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home