Thursday, July 21, 2005

Thursday, July 21, 2005

Today I found 19 cents. . . 1 dime & 9 pennies.

After a successful morning of work I decided to dine at Whataburger, a fast food joint, for lunch. At the drive-thru I picked up a penny as I waited for the fast food attendant to bring me my Whatachicken sandwitch and iced tea.

Driving back to my hotel I found and recovered a single penny from a street corner at a red light. My big find of the day was at a McDonalds drive-thru (where I did not eat, but searched for change). I found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies). My final find of the day was by my table at a Chinese restaurant where I treated myself to dinner after a long day.

In the important news of the day Race of the Century would like to extend happy birthday wishes to Bailey. Happy birthday, Change Boy, Jr.

Totals for the day: 19 cents
Race Totals: $110.17

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home