Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Tuesday, July 19, 2005

Today I found 32 cents. . . 2 nickels, 1 dime, and 12 pennies. I also found 30 cents in Mexican change, which sadly won't count toward the daily totals.

In the evening I drove to the Shell gas station in Eagle Pass to get a cold drink. It was well deserved since the temperature hovered around 100 degrees all day. I found two cents by the counter near the check out line. Next door was a Sonic. It was quite busy but I still managed to find two cents. My big score of the day was at KFC, where I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). One penny was in the parking lot and the other penny and the dime were by the drive-thru window.

Three car washes finished up my evening. At the first I found three pennies and a Mexican dime (I'm going to have to research this and find out the real name for a Mexican dime). At the second I found two pennies and at the third I found 11 cents (two nickels & one penny). It was at the third car wash that I also found a Mexican 20 cent piece (again, I'm sure that isn't the real name for it, but I'll have to research it and find out for sure). All American change will be deposited into my pretzel jar while the Mexican coinage will be deposited into my "Not Change Cup."

Totals for the day: 32 cents
Race Totals: $109.54

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home