Sunday, February 20, 2005

Sunday, February 20, 2005

Today I found 29 cents. . . 4 pennies and a quarter.

All finds were made at the Park & Ride on Louetta Rd. I stopped there as a turning around point from a morning bike ride. Again, it was getting ready to rain so there was not a lot of time for change hunting.

Just a thought about beer and Texas. While riding my bike the past couple of days I have seen a ridiculously large number of Miller Light bottle caps. To my knowledge Miller is not the most popular beer in Texas, so this raises several possibilities: 1) People who drink Miller like to litter 2) Miller is the most popular brand 3) I have too much free time on my hands to notice any of this. I will investigate.

Yesterday’s penny failure continues to haunt me.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $2.99

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home