Friday, May 13, 2005

Friday, May 13, 2005

Today I found 33 cents . . .2 dimes, and 13 pennies.

Driving home from the ballpark early this morning (it was after 12:45 am by the time I got home) I stopped at the Kwick Kar Wash and found four cents. At the Boston Market drive-thru I found an additional three cents. My final stop of the early morning was Starbucks where I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny).

This morning I had an appointment in El Campo, TX and I hit a small car wash where I found 12 cents (one dime & two pennies). I also ate lunch at a Sonic and while waiting for my order I added three cents to my daily total’s.

The Astros lost again, nothing new on that front. Autographs were much better today, so that was an added bonus. I acquired 13 San Francisco Giants signatures; notable among them were Omar Visquel, Jason Schmidt, and Kirk Rueter. I saw Jon Miller, legendary broadcaster and current Sunday Night Baseball analyst, leaving the ballpark and I asked him to pose for a picture with me. He graciously accommodated my request and as we were both from Baltimore he spent some time chatting with me. However, my best autograph of the day was current Astros pitcher Andy “The Knuckle” Pettitte, who signed my team picture prior to the game. My co-worker Stephanie, who is a rather big fan of Mr. Pettitte will surely be jealous.

Totals for the day: 33 cents
Race Totals: $59.53

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home