Sunday, May 01, 2005

Sunday, May 1, 2005

Today I found 78 cents . . .1 nickel, 3 dimes, 1 quarter, and 18 pennies (the vaunted change cycle).

On my way to the ballpark this morning I stopped at a car wash along Interstate 45 and found 17 cents (one nickel, one dime, & two pennies). After the Astros game, which they won 9-3 against Mark Prior and the Cursed Cubs, I found 25 cents (one quarter) in the club level where I was searching for ticket stubs (another fine hobby that I have). Leaving the ballpark I found 13 (one dime & three pennies) cents by various parking meters while I walked back to my car.

In the evening I went to Randalls, a local grocery store, to use the ATM and I found 11 cents (one dime & one penny) on the ground by a change counting machine. I had to go to the post office and along the way I went to two different car washes where I found eight cents and four cents, respectively (all pennies each time).

On the baseball autograph front I managed to get two more Cubs to sign my team ball. This raised my total to 18 of the 25 man team that I managed to get in a three day period. Not bad for the Chicago Cubs.

Totals for the day: 78 cents
Race Totals: $48.85

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home