Thursday, April 21, 2005

Thursday, April 21, 2005

Today I found 29 cents. . .1 quarter and 4 pennies.

This morning I stopped at Sonic for breakfast and I found three cents as I waited for my breakfast sandwich to be delivered. Afterwards I went to a nearby carwash and found 26 cents (one penny & one quarter). The penny was on the ground by a vacuum cleaner and the quarter was on the ground in some grass.

I attended the Astros game in the evening and saw Andy Pettit pitch a very nice game. My very quiet co-worker Stephanie attended the game with me, her first Astros game. She enjoyed the $1 hotdogs and got eight autographs of her own (although since I got her the ball and told her names I will claim some credit for her success).

The Astros won 8-7, despite the fact that our very reliable closer Brad Lidge gave up a three run bomb in the ninth inning with two out. On the autograph front I got some more Brewers, none very notable. Nevertheless, I ended the two game series having obtained signatures from 21 of the 25 players. Not a bad take for two days.

Totals for the day: 29 cents
Race Totals: $41.67

3 Comments:

At 8:34 AM, Blogger Bailey said...

Who is Andy Pettit?
I thoguht that Andy Pettitte was pitching.

 
At 7:32 PM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hey there!

You know... There was this one time when I went to an Astros game,and I found a 2 Dollar Bill. Remember those? Those things totally rock, don't they? Sort of like you, huh? I bet you are really sexy when you are bending down to pick up pennies and quarters. I wear really tight pants whenever I go searching for coins. I just get so, so hot!

Maybe we can meet at a coin collector's convention sometime? Is there one coming up anytime soon around here? Let me know.

With luv,

Tomisha

 
At 10:53 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Bailey:
Pettit, Pettitte. Whatever. He will always be "The Knuckle."

Tomisha:
I'm also sexy when I pick up nickels and dimes.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home