Monday, April 18, 2005

Monday, April 18, 2005

Today I found 18 cents. . .1 dime and 8 pennies.

Today was one of those days where I was busy at work doing nothing but paperwork. Not a fun day. However, I had the chance to stop at the Kwick Kar Wash in the morning and found 16 cents (one dime & six pennies) and the Sonic right next to it where I found four cents.

In the evening Bailey and I attended the Astros game. They played the Braves and Roger Clemens matched up against Tim Hudson. It was one of the best pitched games I have seen in a long time, with both starting pitchers throwing a shutout. Clemens went seven innings and Hudson went nine. Had Clemens won he would have moved into sole possession of 9th place on the all times win list. Sadly, the Astros lost 1-0 in the 12th inning.

On the autograph front I managed to get 10 Atlanta Braves on my team ball. Notable autographs include Adam LaRoche, Chris Reitsma, Eddie Perez, and John Thomson. However, my best autograph of the night was getting Tim Hudson to sign a single ball for me after the game. I saw Mr. Hudson as he was leaving the stadium and heading to a local bar across the street. He graciously signed, showing that his arm had just a little bit left in it for the night.

Totals for the day: 18 cents
Race Totals: $40.78

2 Comments:

At 6:24 PM, Blogger Unknown said...

very cool, i alas am not a huge baseball fan but I do love my braves...sorry 'bout rodger

 
At 10:08 PM, Blogger Chris said...

No worries, at least Hudson took care of me.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home