Friday, April 08, 2005

Friday, April 8, 2005

Today I found 13 cents. . .1 dime and 3 pennies.

All my finds came this morning on my way to work as I stopped by a car wash and found 11 cents (one penny and one dime), at a Sonic where I found one cent, and at a Taco Bell drive-thru where I found one cent.

I attended the Astros game this evening with Tara and did well in the autograph department. I set my goal of obtaining 14 signatures for the day and I hit it right on the head. Notable autographs for the day include Jeff Bagwell, Austen Kearns, Sean Casey, Brad Lidge and Brandon Backe. Tara obtained a Jeff Bagwell for herself, as well as a Brandon Backe and Luke Scott, who got his first major league hit tonight, a tripple to center field. Well done Luke!

Totals for the day: 13 cents
Race Totals: $36.31

2 Comments:

At 10:51 AM, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I am wondering how much gas you expend on you hunt? Or do you do this in a govt. car? When you get to 100.00, how much will it have cost you to run around? I was at a Taco Bell today and I dropped .13$ out the window.

 
At 10:18 PM, Blogger Chris said...

Mr. or Mrs Anonymous--Have no worries that tax dollars are funding my change finding. I don't use a government car. As for the gas you are right, it can add up. I always try to search areas that are on my way, so hopefully I'm not wasting extra gas. If I find 13 cents at a Taco Bell in the near future I will surely think of you.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home