Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Tuesday, March 29, 2005

Today I found 48 cents. . .2 nickels and 38 pennies.

On my way to work this morning I did the standard swing by Sonic where I found 13 cents (two nickels & three pennies). At lunch I ate at Rocky’s Subs, home of one of the best Philadelphia Cheese Steaks in Houston, and found one penny on the ground in the parking lot.

On my way home I stopped at another Sonic and found 4 cents (all pennies) on the ground. My final stop of the day was the old reliable Kwick Kar Wash where I discover 30 cents (all pennies). That’s right, 30 cents, all pennies.

Yesterday I talked about the list of places that I boycott due to lack of service. There is one other place that I feel should be added to my boycott list. Jack-in-the-Box. I have never actually eaten there, so I can’t speak about the service. However, it seems like for many years someone would die every few months from eating rancid meat at this fast food restaurant. Thus, Jack-in-the-Box is on my list of places that I boycott, but it is for health reasons, not service related.

Totals for the day: 48 cents
Race Totals: $32.91

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home